When it comes to dressing during pregnancy, comfort and style are key. It doesn’t matter if you decide to wear skin-tight clothes to show off your stomach or hide it with flowy tops. You should stay true to whatever style you usually wear. Some ladies love to show off their bumps and some prefer to hide it, so which ever you prefer, its always important to look radiant in it, so from casual chick to red carpet ready, it's necessary to look good in your pregnancy. So here's a few tips and looks to keep in mind as you get along with the best 9 months of your life.
1. Love your bump!
2. For some ladies who would like to show off bumps, a comfy but well-fitting T-shirts, dresses or gowns. Avoid oversized gowns so you don’t look frumpy. Sleek and close fitting is more flattering. Hip jackets still make you look polished and fresh
For ladies who prefer to hide the bump, Stick with gowns that flow over belly, hips, and thighs that can hide the few pounds you may gain in the first months also Wear soft knits, A-line skirts, wrap shirts and dresses.
3. For many women, pregnancy brings the blessing of a fabulous cleavage. I say, flaunt it! There’s no reason not to enjoy having the breasts you’ve always wanted.
4. Stylish sandals or flats shoes. While I recommend heels for a bit of sexiness, you will still need a selection of fashionable and comfortable flats. Build a flat shoe collection to last you the nine months. Choose an embellished pair, a chic ballet shoe, one in gladiator style. You will be surprised at how many looks you are able to conjure with the same clothes by merely a switch in shoes.
5. Accessorise!!! A pair of eye-catching dangling earrings draw attention to your face. A beautiful bold piece of necklace is always going to be an attraction and classy pair of bangles will make you look current. Stick to intricate but delicate accessories.
6. Don't forget to eat healthy and do very light workouts and exercises.
Enjoy your 9 months of bliss and look as best as you can.