1. Make sure you are confident first Just feel good in your own skin! People will admire you for yourself. Confidence will make you feel sexy.
2. Know what colours look good on you. A flattering colour can make your skin tone glow, while the wrong one can make you look sallow and washed-out.
3. If you're looking to wear a skirt, you can't go wrong with an A-line cut. Avoid pencil skirts. A flowing dress always suits big ladies more. A-line dresses that are tight under your bust but straight from there will hide your tummy. Bold belts on your dresses (if it goes with it) also makes you look slimmer
4. Show off your best features, if you got good size breast, show of some cleavage! V neck and U shaped tops or dresses are your best bet. Keep your back straight and maintain a good poise always. Avoid wearing things that are too tight on you, it will make your hidden body parts bulge out.
5.Invest in some shape wear, 'Suck-you-in' lingerie can take off some pounds. And yes, you can breathe with it on.
6. Accessorize yourself! Cute jewelleries are important, bigger women can actually pull off bold jewellery that would swallow up smaller ladies. Don't forget to always smell nice with a captivating cologne.
7. A full hair always fits a bigger lady because it evens out her body proportions.
Remember to smile always, have a good personality, exercise, eat healthy and most important thing is how you carry your body. With all the tips, if you don't carry your self well then it all amounts to nothing. So be poise full!